Your Career with Kelly's Home Center Starts Here
Appliance Sales Specialist
Job Type - Full Time
Commission based sales professional, assisting customers in purchasing appliances for their home. Create and keep customers through maintaining a high level of professionalism and customer service. Ensure the integrity of Kelly's Home Center by maintaining the Job Duties and Responsibilities, Standards of Performance, Vision and Value Statements and Areas of Responsibility. Follow the leadership direction of the Team Leaders, General Manager, Operations Manager, Kraig and/or Jeff Kelly.
$15.00 to start for 3 months. Performance based commissions after 90 days. Willing to train. One year sales experience preferred but not required.
Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions)
- Maintain professional level of product knowledge on all products and categories. Be the resource by continuing to learn products and selling techniques.
- Attend daily/weekly sales meetings and up to 12 off site vendor trainings as directed by Kelly’s per year.
- Be at work when scheduled. Be here on time and leave on or after scheduled time.
- Maintain professional appearance (per dress code), positive attitude and respect.
- Create and achieve monthly goals set with team leader for volume, GP$, ESP$/%, delivery and accessory % as it relates to sales.
- Ensure Area of Responsibility is "Private Sale" ready at all times (See area of responsibility sheet).
- Assist customers in every aspect in person and via telephone. Responsible for every aspect of the selling process including after the sale follow-up. Have a willingness to help customers and fellow employees with a spirit of cooperation.
- Prepare the Sales Order Report (SOR) and manage the business weekly. Run two day out and five day out SORs to ensure stock and correct information.
- Maintain sales log for tracking opportunities and creating a means for follow-up.
- Conduct 48 hour follow-up phone calls with all delivered product customers. Send thank you notes to each customer when directed by Kelly's. When applicable conduct 10-month customer service calls.
- Assist in training of new sales associates.
- Be knowledgeable of competitors and conduct shopping reports as directed.
- Obtain and maintain efficient knowledge of Kelly's computer system.
- Assist others in store opening and closing procedures.
- Be knowledgeable of and utilize the Employee and Sales Training Manuals.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed to fulfill job functions.