10 Best Things about the GE Profile Refrigerator
We know that there are many more things that you would like to buy with your hard-earned money than a refrigerator, but we also know that a refrigerator is necessary and something that needs to be purchased every 10 years or so. One of our favorite refrigerators that we would love to talk about with our customers is the GE Profile.
Signs You Need a New Refrigerator
Before we start talking about the features of the GE Profile, you may be wondering if you even need to purchase a new fridge. Well, here are the signs:
• Food spoiling too quickly: Have you noticed that your food is going bad and rotting way too quickly? Your fridge may be broken and it might be time to purchase a new one.
• Outside of fridge is wet: If you are noticing that condensation is building up on the outside of the fridge then something is wrong. The outside of your fridge should always be dry.
• Loud: Your fridge might be falling apart if it starts making loud noises that have not been apparent previously.
• Over 10 years old: If you are going back and forth about whether you need to purchase a new refrigerator you should just take a look at the age. If your fridge is older than 10 years old then you probably need a new fridge.
• Ice Build-up: If the ice is building up and turning into an ice cave then it means that something is broken in your fridge. It is likely that you need a new fridge.
10 Features of the GE Profile Refrigerator
Okay, so you decided it is time for a fridge. Now, which one? There are so many options! One of our most recommended fridges is the GE Profile because of its quality, reliability, and durability.
Here are some of the GE Profile features:
1. Temperature Drawer: This adjustable temperature refrigerator drawer has 4-settings that let you store specific types of food and drink at the ideal temperature, including meat, beverages, snacks or wine.
2. Turbo Cool & Turbo Freeze: An extra boost of cold air restores the interior to set the temperature for optimum food freshness.
3. Water Filtration: Reduces trace pharmaceuticals from water and ice* (* Removes 98% of ibuprofen, atenolol, fluoxetine, progesterone, and trimethoprim. These pharmaceuticals are not necessarily in all users' water)
4. Door Alarm: The GE refrigerator will tell you if you accidentally left the fridge open. If you left the fridge open then you don’t have to worry because the fridge will make a chirping noise and you can close it to keep your food fresh.
5. Fingerprint Resistant: Our GE Profile offers fingerprint-resistant exteriors to keep the luxurious look. You will no longer need to worry about seeing every little finger that touches your appliances.
6. Hands-Free Water: Hands-free AutoFill uses sensors in the refrigerator dispenser to release the exact amount of filtered water you want, so you can walk away while your bottle fills up.
7. Door-in-Door: Easily store and access your favorites, including taller items like wine bottles, with an innovative door-in-door design and convenient rotating bin.
8. Built-in Wifi: This smart refrigerator sends instant alerts to a smart device, allows for the customization of the LED light wall brightness, enables Turbo Cool and Turbo Freeze settings and more, thanks to built-in WiFi powered by SmartHQ app.
9. Removable Caddy: Enjoy more storage flexibility and better organization with a refrigerator caddy that can store a range of items and be used as an adjustable drawer divider.
10. LED Lighting: The showcase LED light wall sheds bright, uniform light throughout the interior of this LED refrigerator, illuminating every shelf and making even the smallest items easy to find.
Where to Purchase the GE Profile Refrigerator
If you have decided that you would like to purchase a new fridge then you should come on into one of our Kelly’s Appliance locations. We are a locally owned family store that prides itself on high-quality customer service.
So, if you are located in Salem, Corvallis, Medford, or Eugene we would love to have one of our salespeople speak to you about all of our refrigerator options, including the GE Profile.