Dear Valued Customers,
We provide ESSENTIAL products and solutions to help combat the spread of the Corona Virus.
Just as we have been instructed to wash our hands regularly with warm water and soap, the clothes we wear also needs to be laundered to protect us from contracting or spreading the virus.
Cooking appliances will be needed and used more then have been used in recent decades given we will principally be “dining in”
Dishwashers with their sani-rinse and hi-temp washings have proven to kill bacteria and help prevent the spreading of diseases.
More then ever, the products and services we provide truly do “improve the lives of all we serve”.
During these uncertain times, we want to reach out to you and share with you the actions Kelly's Home Center is taking to keep our store safe for you, our employees, our neighbors and the community. We have implemented strict measures in accordance with the recommendations and guidelines from the CDC, focusing on sanitization and hygiene.
Your safety at Kelly's Home Center starts with us
- • Any employee not feeling well will be asked to stay at home to take care of themselves.
- • We have increased cleaning and sanitizing in high traffic areas.
- • We will greet you with a wave instead of a handshake.
- • We have hand sanitizer stations throughout our store.
- • Our delivery crew is equipped with hand sanitizer and will wipe down any handles, doors, etc. for you before they leave.
- • We ask that if anyone in your family is feeling unwell, please let us know and we will happily reschedule your delivery once everyone is feeling well. You will be given priority status when you are ready to reschedule.
We would also like to offer you the following convenient ways to shop if you are not able to come to our store:
- • Call us at 503-378-1793 and our knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you with any questions and transactions over the phone.
- • Contact us through online chat as our professionals are standing by to answer any questions.
- • If you already know what you need, please make your purchase through our easy-to-use online checkout and one of our e-commerce specialists will call you to confirm your order and schedule your delivery.
If you are currently scheduled for a delivery, there are no changes at this time for the schedule. If for any reason there is a change, we will contact you to reschedule.
As your trusted local appliance retailer, we are committed to providing you with a safe shopping environment - from our stores to our website - and will continue to monitor all news and developments regarding COVID-19 to maintain that safety. We are so grateful for the opportunity to serve and hope you all stay safe and healthy during this time.