Your Career with Kelly's Home Center Starts Here
Delivery Assistant – Installer
Job Type - Part Time & Full Time
Deliver and install appliances to customers in a professional, ethical, and courteous manner. The installer is the last company representative to have contact with customers and it is his/her responsibility to leave the customer with a positive impression of the company. You must be able to pass a drug test including marijuana and a background check.
Flexible schedule available.
$12.00 to $14.00 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions)
- Deliver, install, and hook-up merchandise sold to customers, possibly including assembly of TVs, hook up of waterlines, TV stands, and door swings.
- Assist in the completion of necessary paperwork, including delivery invoices and truck stop reports, according to company standards.
- Assist in calling customers to notify them of changes in delivery times. Please remember we are serving the customer, not controlling their lives around our delivery times.
- Notify supervisor of any customer complaint so the company can correct the problem.
- Responsibly assist the delivery driver in following all traffic laws when operating a company vehicle.
- Follow company policy regarding notifying supervisor when a traffic accident or traffic citation occurs.
- Assist in preparing merchandise for delivery.
- Assist in receiving merchandise.
- Assist in distributing merchandise within the warehouse and store.
- Assist in maintaining and cleaning warehouse locations and merchandise.
- Assist in maintaining and cleaning delivery vehicles and equipment.
- Attend training meetings, as required.
- Pick up merchandise from vendors, as required.
- Notify supervisor of any damaged or missing merchandise immediately.
- Follow company policies regarding safety measures and precautions. Includes picture taking and leak detection precautions.
- Wear company uniforms at all times while at work and follow established policies governing their use, cleaning, and return and follow company dress code regarding appearance and cleanliness.
- Put all packaging, debris, and appliances to be disposed of in the proper place.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
- Report all injuries to supervisor immediately.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds without restriction.
- Be able to pass pre-employment and random drug tests (INCLUDES marijuana) and a criminal background check.
We offer a competitive pay plan, medical, dental, 401k and employee discount program. We look forward to reviewing your resume!< Back to job postings Apply Now