Your Career with Kelly's Home Center Starts Here
Kitchen Store Sales Associate
Reports to: Kitchen Store Manager
Pay Range: $13.50 - $15.00
Kelly’s Home Center is looking to add to their thriving kitchen store located inside the appliance center. You will be able to be a trusted adviser for our clients as they search to add the perfect kitchen accessories to their home. You will be the first-person customers see and will have the opportunity to greet everyone with a friendly and professional manner. If you wish to be apart of a family run and operated business since 1974, please apply today!
What you will do?
You will have the opportunity to help those who enter the store find small appliances such as toasters as well as other kitchen gadgets and accessories that fit their home. You will be a part of an enthusiastic team were integrity and product knowledge help to drive the company to accomplish our core mission and values.
What’s in it for you?
You will get on the job training with a family owned and operated company since 1974, that has solid core values and believes in being trusted advisors for their customers. You will get to work and collaborate with a team full of bright, respectful, dedicated, and enthusiastic individuals. We offer Sunday’s off, employee discount after 90 days, and much more.
Kelly’s Home Center is dedicated to promoting diversity and inclusion. We believe that having an inclusive and diverse work environment strengthens our mission and core values.
- Greet customer as they come through the door
- Assist others in store opening and closing procedures
- Maintain working level of product knowledge on all products and categories
- Obtain and maintain efficient knowledge of Kelly’s computer system
- Maintain professional appearance, positive attitude, and respect for all you encounter
- Assist customers in every aspect in person and via telephone. Have a willingness to help customers and fellow employees with a spirit of cooperation
- Register customers for cooking classes and assist with phone calls for the cooking school
- Be knowledgeable of and utilize the Employee and Sales Training Manuals
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed to fulfill job functions
- Be a resource for baking in front ovens to have cookies available as customers enter store
- High School Diploma
- Prior sales experience a plus
- Customer focused and oriented